Sunday, July 04, 2004

I have added a feature to this site wherein you, the unfortunate victim of my literary drivel, can respond with words of icy criticism. At the end of the newer entries in this blog, there are now "comments" links. Simply click on the link, and it will allow you to respond to a specific posting that I have made and you, for some reason, have read.

I look forward to hearing the different ways you all can structure the phrase "unprecedented failure," but I have faith in your collective creativity.

As always, I can be personally ridiculed at mandalore84@msn.com
 

I wish you all a safe, fun and thoughtful Independence Day.

"The arms we have been compelled by our enemies to assume we will, in defiance of every hazard, with unabating firmness and perseverance, employ for the preservation of our liberties being with one mind resolved to die free rather than live slaves."
-Thomas Jefferson, 1775