Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Bun is in Your Mind

The schedule posted on adultswim.com indicates that at 10 PM tomorrow night, they will be playing the world premiere of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters. This, of course, will be the first time a movie has been premiered on television before it's theatrical release. If, perhaps, you ask why they would do this, look to the commercials they've been playing on adultswim that clearly state, "because we're ****ing crazy."

Good enough for me.

Yesterday afternoon, I was plugging that date into my PDA (laugh it up) and noticed something peculiar. Tomorrow, the very date that this unprecented premeire is supposed to take place, is April 1, April Fool's Day.

I think adultswim just spit on my cupcake and called it frosting.

In any case, I'll be watching at 10 pm just to see what they'll be playing, maybe it'll be funny as hell.

I also found the very first appearance of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, on an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast that never aired. Master Shake sounds strangely like Ignignot and Frylock (who has funny curly fry legs) sounds a good deal like Err. Meatwad looks and sounds pretty much the same, except he keeps asking Moltar to kill him.