Monday, March 19, 2007

A Note From the Management

If you're like me and tend to read, or perhaps "author" (the word "author" is in quotes because I hate it when people improperly employ "quotations," also, "authoring," as a verb, is a super-pretentious thing to say, much less "type") a blog or website that is irregularly updated (which is the best way to put it, I suppose) but don't want to have to bother with all that RSS, Atom, Gator, SharpReader, BubbleJump, SansaBelt, and various other things I just made up, may I recommend Feedwhip. You subscribe (for free, of course) and they politely send you an email letting you know when that drunken asshole finally gets around to posting some inane shit on that fucking blog you're still checking out every now and again, partly because you want to see just how annoyingly self-depricating he'll pretend to be this week, but mostly to see just how long a single sentence can be, or perhaps how many commas can be used in one sitting.

Also, I think you all need to see this.